Rituals Honey Touch (woensdag 19 januari 2011 / 16:44)
When I go shopping I'm always passing the Rituals shop. I've never taken a good look on the actual products they're selling. I mean the products are kinda similar to bodyshop products, at least that's what I thought. Rituals sells luxury home and body cosmetics which are inspired by authentic Eastern rituals and nature of course. They do not test on animals what is always a good thing and they test their products dermatologically.
I was always looking for a good moisturizer for my body during winter time. Last couple of months I used Bodyshop's bodycreams/bodybutters. The main reason was the delicious scent of the product not the moisturizing effect. So I was in for some new body products.
Finally, I found the right product to give me that moisture I need. Well actually I got it as a bday present, which I'm really thankful for! I'm talking about the Rituals Honey Touch body cream. It supposed to be a softening, smoothing & nourishing body cream that would help your skin find its optimal balance. And I think that's the perfect description for this buddy here! It makes my skin soooo softttt like silky softtt. Ahh I love it ♥. I wasn't too sure about the Indian rose scent though, because it's not really my thing. But I found out that the scent kinda changes when you apply it on your body, which is a good thing to me.
And the best part is, that it is just for €14,90 for the size of 200ml! Isn't that just perfect :) So if you're still looking for a good bodycream, you should definitely check this one out!
Rihanna's fragrance! ( / 15:39)
It's official now that Rihanna is going to launch a perfume! It will be called 'Reb'l Fleur' which was inspired by her nickname Rebel Flower that her grandmother gave her. Rihanna wanted to create something special and delicious, a fragrance with subtle hints that linger and leave a sexy memory. (PEOPLE magazine) So she ended up with ripe fruits, sumptuous florals and a musky mix of vanilla. Her parfume will be availabe into american department store on Jan 25th (some say in Feb). And as usual we just have to wait a little longer :(.
Here are some promotional photos of her perfume.
OOTD - Outfit of the day (celebrity) (zondag 16 januari 2011 / 16:43)
Most of you girls all know Chloë Sevigny (36). She has been known for her incredible taste of fashion and has been labeled as 'It girl'.
Now you can also pull off one of her stunning looks with understated pieces! In the photo she's wearing a long dotted blouse with a high waisted denim shorts. Then she layered it with this beautiful white ruffled coat. And as for accessoires she goes for trendy ankle boots and a black clutch.
It's simple but super cute for a special occasion. You can pair it up with black tights or a legging to make it more wearable to school! I've to admit that it looks more like a spring look but hey, spring is around the corner! :)
Can't wait to leave the cold weather behinddd... ♥
Shoes:H&M for €39,95 Coat:Oasis for €88,- Denim shorts:Topshop for €35,86
Blouse:French Connection for €25,10 (SALE)
Clutch:ASOS for €19,23
and a Happy new year! (donderdag 30 december 2010 / 11:27)
2010 has come to an end! It has been a great and of course a busy year for me.
Sorry for the lack of posts... it's not that I don't have enough time to post something but
it's the laziness.
I'll try to post something new soon! In the mean time you guys can listen to this AWESOME (and addicting) song by Colby O'donis! This is the song I'm waking up to everyday!
The holidays are coming up! I love Dec and all its holidays, festive X-mas decoration and of course the SALE :) It's great aside from the cold weather. Snow is fun for a couple of days but not if it turns into this slippery/dirty mud!
For the ones who celebrate X-mas it also means it's time for PRESENTS. To give and of course to receive. But what do you buy for them? Here's a list of 10 products that are budget friendly and I think are super cute to give/receive.
1) A giftset from the bodyshop! I love love bodyshop products and in this period of the year they sell a lot of giftsets which are great and not expensive at all. (If you compare it to its normal price) This one is just for €9,- ; $12.03 ; £7.64
2) Everything that keeps you warm this winter, is a good product :D! ^ Such as these earmuffs, hats, scarves and gloves. You can buy these at a lot of different (online) stores for different prizes and quality. These on the photo are from the Xenos for the prize €3,99 and up till €5,99! ($5,34 - $8,01; £3,39 - £5.09)
3)Yesss, parfum is also on this list. Most of the women just love to smell gooddd and you don't always have to buy a very expensive one. There are a lot of parfums on the market that are also budget friendly! And there are also a lot of parfum sets which are cheap too! Take for example the PLAYBOY parfums, which I adore. Those are just for €16; $21,41 ; £13,58 with a bodylotion/deodorant and when you look good around you could also get it for €13; $8,25; £11,03!
4) These are sooo cute and handy too! It's a love bunny ring holder for the prize €8,96; $12; £7,60 available at Urban outfitters!
5) Skinny belts! They're very trendy this season and not expensive at all! You can get 3 long skinny belts for €2; $2,68; £1,70 at Primark! Or you can also get a set of three skinny belts at H&M for €9,95; $13,31; £8,44.
6) Sephora got a lot of make-up gifts for a really good price. As for the pics above, Sephora collection shine lip gloss set just for €13,45; $18; £11,41. And Sephora collection flashy liner waterproof eye pencil set ($42 value) for €14,95 ;$20 £12,68. You can find a sephora counter in a lot of V&D stores. Or look for the sephora store locations on the website!
7)Clutches are the purse/bags for when you go out or go somewhere and don't want to carry a big bag with you. Most of them are super cute because they're so small and decorated with rine stones, studs, bows, buttons etc. This one above is from H&M for €14,95; $20; £12,68
8)Most of the girls also love lots of bling! Then jeweleries would be the best gift. The problem is that we've already got a lot and then I mean LOTS of them. But I think it's always nice to get some more :) The rings are in sale for €3,95; $5,29; £6,23 at the H&M.
9) I personally want my room to smell good all the time. Instead of using air fresheners, I like to use scented candles! I've heared many good reviews about the candles from Bath & BodyWorks, but unfortunately we don't have that shop over here and they don't ship internationally either. :( You can also find these kind of candles in smaller sizes at the shops Xenos & Action. The prizes varies from apx. €2,50; $3.35; £2,12 and higher.
10) And last but not least cash or giftcards. It's the simplest way to get something for someone. Depending on your own budget you can put a small/big amount on it.
Good luck with finding something for that special one! <3
H&M Fashion Video (woensdag 8 december 2010 / 12:22)
I saw this vid yesterday and I felt like sharing this with you guys.
I want to go to ASIA so badly! All the cheap things over there ♥, the people, the atmosphere etc. And there's always something to do/see if you're there! Not like here in Holland where everything closes at 6 pm. ;/ Oké maybe not if you're staying at a village in Asia...
Can't wait till summer vacation 2011!
p.s. my Bday is coming up! :) this sunday December 12th.
DIY: X-mas trees (maandag 6 december 2010 / 11:00)
Sorry for the lack of posts but I've been busy with studying and writing essays and all that stuff. Not to forget that I've to study HARDER because I'm going to London on December 16th and will be staying there till December 20th. Soo excited about that! :D
I've found a super cute DIY tutorial for you guys!
As you can see it has the shape of a X-mas tree! It's super cute and not hard at all.
For 2 trees you'll be needing:
(Off white) paper
Sate bamboo sticks/skewers
A pair of scissors
- Print the strokes which you can find on this site; HERE ~ mouse over to see the link - Cut the strokes while following the dotted line. You'll need 4 strokes per tree. (You can also use your own patterned paper) - The strokes must have two sides so glue one stroke with the houses on one stroke with the stripes.
Glue the first stroke on to the second one and continue this with the rest of the strokes.
Pin this long stroke on the skewer . Starting at the place of the arrow and dot. Look for the next dot and pin it also on the skewer. Go on until you're on the top of the skewer again.
Finally, cut out the apples and glue the front- and the backside to each other. Place this on the top and you're done! :)
I would love to try this but not on a cupcake but on something else... but what... :p