Love me day by day.
Don't promise me for ever.
Profile
About this girl...

Wendy Yee, 19 years old, female, Student, Chinese, Girly girl
The Netherlands/Amsterdam POP/DANCE/R&B, Fashion,
Christian, creative,
Other Media:
   



Twitter
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.


My blog is about
Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.

Random stuff, Beauty, Fashion, Music, Movies, Series, Celebrities & of course MY LIFE
(like that's soo interesting @@)

Music
All music is beautiful.


You can stop it, if you don't like it.
Comments
Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.


Follow
To Follow by faith alone
is to follow blindly.

Newsletter
Joy is the best makeup.


Credits
If you want to be loved,
be lovable.

Layout: hasta mañana
Pictures: Made by wendyyee221 ©
Information: Magazines, blogs, twitter etc.
Image hosting: Photobucket
Hosting: Blogger

TY for visiting (=





Graduation is coming up... (dinsdag 22 juni 2010 / 02:13)

Hey Everyone,

Soo my graduation is coming up and I still haven't got a dress yet! I can't seem to find “The One”... And I don't want to feel overdressed, because I know a lot of people will just come in their 'casual' clothes.

What do you think of these?




(I don't like the fabric of this dress though... ;S)



Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR Portugal Korea DPR

Oh and I feel bad/sorry for the North Korean soccer team and ppl because they lost big-time. Portugal 7-0 Korea DPR @@

Speaking about Korea, South Korea has a place in the Round of 16! Woot woot ;D


Labels: , ,