Love me day by day.
Don't promise me for ever.
Profile
About this girl...

Wendy Yee, 19 years old, female, Student, Chinese, Girly girl
The Netherlands/Amsterdam POP/DANCE/R&B, Fashion,
Christian, creative,
Other Media:
   



Twitter
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.


My blog is about
Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.

Random stuff, Beauty, Fashion, Music, Movies, Series, Celebrities & of course MY LIFE
(like that's soo interesting @@)

Music
All music is beautiful.


You can stop it, if you don't like it.
Comments
Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.


Follow
To Follow by faith alone
is to follow blindly.

Newsletter
Joy is the best makeup.


Credits
If you want to be loved,
be lovable.

Layout: hasta mañana
Pictures: Made by wendyyee221 ©
Information: Magazines, blogs, twitter etc.
Image hosting: Photobucket
Hosting: Blogger

TY for visiting (=





Decorating/Buying stuff for my room (woensdag 1 september 2010 / 05:21)

Hey Everybody,

It's been a while since my last post! Sorry for that. But I thought I would let you guys know what's keeping me busy these days. Since I've moved into my bro's room, I'm redecorating and buying some extra stuff for it. I've found out that I love shopping for my room. All those cute pillows, candles, boxes, mirrors, paintings... ILOVEIT. I want it all xD! But yeah I can't cuz I'm not a billionaire ;).

Uni has started... I don't know what to think of it yet because my first 'real' lesson is on tuesday 7th. So we'll see about that.

Further, I've been checkin' out MTV series like Teen Mom and Jersey Shore. Yeah I watch all
those things ;d! And I'm so glad that I can actually watch the new episode online! Holland is always so slow with that! For example ANTM, we're like 2 episodes behind, compared to the US. That's crazy right?!

Couple days ago I bought some parfums because they were in sale! It was 50% off ! The store didn't got much in stock anymore (duh). That is a pity ;/. I'll put the pics of them up later on.






Avril Lavigne - Black Star


Bruno Banani - Pure Woman


Lacoste - Touch of pink


Replay - Your fragrance!


Labels: , , ,